Friday, June 24, 2011

Freedom Friday: Who's the most important person to ensure a great show?

Who is the most important person to ensure that my shows go according to plan?
Is it the person that booked me?
Is it the sound guy?
Could it be the backbone of the band, the drummer and bass guitarist?
Is it the turnout of the crowd?
Is it the shredding guitar man or the high energy rub board player?
Who would you guess?
Wait for it.....Wait for it.....
This may come as a surprise, but it's my mechanic!  If my mechanic doesn't do his job, I can't do mine.  And with a van with as many miles as mine has, he has to be on top of his game.
I truly believe that the life of the engine is in the oil changes.  I baby my old van and she's been good to me.  I'm so glad that I have a trusted mechanic that is as dedicated to his job as I am mine.
Now, aren't you wondering how many miles my van actually has?  I've had out-of-town mechanics ask me if they were reading the the odometer correctly.
If you want to see for yourself, I made a little video for your viewing pleasure.

No comments:

Post a Comment