- Telling stories and creating an emotional connection captures readers
- Find the heart and soul of the company and share with readers
- Find what we're passionate about and we'll discover content to share with audience
- Be fun, open, authentic, and transparent
- Do less, do it better (blog content)
- Twitter speaks a different language than Facebook. Don't connect the two accounts.
- Don't be a "pitch", share interesting content, focus on conversations and building relationships
What type of content do you prefer to see on a band's blog, Facebook or Twitter page?